29 May 2007

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

As you may have noticed, I have not posted anything new since the 3rd of the month. I was in Charleston, SC for a week attending a marketing conference, followed by a week's stint in Toronto at a horrendously boring convention (I did, however, enjoy some very nice meals and some fantastic wine). I was without access to a computer during that time.

Jen left for Spain on Saturday afternoon (her company has a lab in Granada and she kicks so much ass that they asked her to go scope it out for a week), so I'm home alone with the kiddies.

So, between catching up on the 400+ work emails I received while I was traveling and entertaining/feeding/clothing/keeping alive my children, I haven't had a chance to sit down and write about all the fun and exciting things happening in our world. Rest assured all you Tangled Up In Blog fans (of which there may be 2), I will be back and better than ever in the coming days!

No comments: